Free Vanilla WoW

MMASHARE Support, Free Movies, TV, Games, Music, Sport, Girls, ...

Free Vanilla WoW

Postby jesse lazo » Oct 15. 2011, 23:21

Follow MMASHARE - Just enter your e-mail:
It's called Project Feenix, its from a site called http://vanilla.wow-one.com/
They have two servers, Warsong and Al'Akir. Warsong has 12x leveling rates or 1x leveling rates for a classic feel. Al'Akir is an instant 60 realm with apparently "alot of raids and bgs" as my brother put it. Anyone want to try this out together???

I'm not very computer savvy, i've downloaded and done the steps it tells me to like twice now and it doesn't work. I must be doing something wrong, everytime i ask my brother to do it for me he wont :evil: So for fun i have a endless trial account for real WoW, but staying at level 20 is stupid. :lol:

If anyone wants to play, it could be fun! :twisted: I might need instructions if you figure out how to download it :oops:
"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier
- CRI XXIII Champ
- Amateur Record: 1-0
jesse lazo
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Free Vanilla WoW

Postby milkshake » Oct 16. 2011, 04:17

Go to that website you linked scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "You can download the wow 1.12.1 client here". Download the client and install it. Copy "set realmlist vanillafeenix.servegame.org" and paste this to the realmlist.wtf file in your wow main directory. Make sure you replace the old realmlist with the new one. In order to start the game you need to use the WoW.exe NOT the Launcher. You also have to register an account on the website.

milkshake
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby ohhmyGAT » Oct 16. 2011, 04:41

I got level 60s on both haha, was the first rogue with t1 on al'aki...hi 5,

servers are legit..no lag, so much better than retail wow.
ohhmyGAT
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Sasori » Oct 16. 2011, 07:40

I'm gonna give this a go and see how it pans out, Ill be back with a little review later :)
Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Brosstan » Oct 16. 2011, 08:04

Sasori wrote:I'm gonna give this a go and see how it pans out, Ill be back with a little review later :)

Me too, for old times sake :D
"Yeah that was when I almost married a crackhead."
-Kraig7777
Brosstan
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Location: Mountains of Norway, punching trolls square in the face.

Postby jesse lazo » Oct 16. 2011, 11:41

milkshake wrote:Go to that website you linked scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "You can download the wow 1.12.1 client here". Download the client and install it. Copy "set realmlist vanillafeenix.servegame.org" and paste this to the realmlist.wtf file in your wow main directory. Make sure you replace the old realmlist with the new one. In order to start the game you need to use the WoW.exe NOT the Launcher. You also have to register an account on the website.

When i click the realmlist.wtf "file" it isn't a file or even a pad, it just says that it cant open it and asks if i want to search the internet for a solution. EDIT: I found the WoW.exe, thats the one that skips the launcher and goes straight to the login part.

But yeah still cant find my realmlist.wtf "file". Its not in Data>enUS like it should be, it was a blank thing that couldn't be opened and then i tried opening it with word. Now where it used to be blank (as opposed to the file above it called "patch-enUS" which looks like a note pad) it has a Microsoft Word "W" there.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier
- CRI XXIII Champ
jesse lazo
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Brosstan » Oct 16. 2011, 13:41

jesse lazo wrote:
milkshake wrote:Go to that website you linked scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "You can download the wow 1.12.1 client here". Download the client and install it. Copy "set realmlist vanillafeenix.servegame.org" and paste this to the realmlist.wtf file in your wow main directory. Make sure you replace the old realmlist with the new one. In order to start the game you need to use the WoW.exe NOT the Launcher. You also have to register an account on the website.

When i click the realmlist.wtf "file" it isn't a file or even a pad, it just says that it cant open it and asks if i want to search the internet for a solution. EDIT: I found the WoW.exe, thats the one that skips the launcher and goes straight to the login part.

But yeah still cant find my realmlist.wtf "file". Its not in Data>enUS like it should be, it was a blank thing that couldn't be opened and then i tried opening it with word. Now where it used to be blank (as opposed to the file above it called "patch-enUS" which looks like a note pad) it has a Microsoft Word "W" there.

you have to open it as a notepad document, use notepad to find it through the registery, or just do as they say on the site:

To connect to our game servers we highly recommend using the Project Phoenix 1.12.1 Launcher
The launcher will set your realmlist automatically and will let you pre-choose the realm of your liking ( Warsong 12x or 1x rates, Al'Akir instant 60 )
-Kraig7777
Brosstan
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby jesse lazo » Oct 16. 2011, 16:46

Brosstan wrote:
To connect to our game servers we highly recommend using the Project Phoenix 1.12.1 Launcher
The launcher will set your realmlist automatically and will let you pre-choose the realm of your liking ( Warsong 12x or 1x rates, Al'Akir instant 60 )

I think i already downloadedd the Phoenix launcher and it says it cant find WoW.exe and make sure Feenix.exe is in the wow directory, so i figured out how to download it from bit torrent, its at 10% download... we'll see how it goes. If i get it working im going to roll Horde. Probably Tauren Shaman. I wonder if they have plainsrunning.

EDIT: Got it working :D My name is Nowhey (as in No Whey... as in No way)
- CRI XXIII Champ
jesse lazo
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby milkshake » Oct 16. 2011, 21:49

jesse lazo wrote:
Brosstan wrote:

I think i already downloadedd the Phoenix launcher and it says it cant find WoW.exe and make sure Feenix.exe is in the wow directory, so i figured out how to download it from bit torrent, its at 10% download... we'll see how it goes. If i get it working im going to roll Horde. Probably Tauren Shaman. I wonder if they have plainsrunning.

EDIT: Got it working :D My name is Nowhey (as in No Whey... as in No way)

:D I'm playing on horde as well. Have a warlock named Niceass hehe.
milkshake
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Sasori » Oct 17. 2011, 02:51

Damn, horde? I am playing Alliance. Ill get a horde on there too, he can be my mole.

For those playing alliance I have a NE druid named Moonknight, my ACC name is Sanadan
I will only play Warsong, I don't even like 12X lvl speed even though it is veeery comfy for some one like me who doesn't have time to play that much

Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby centuries » Oct 17. 2011, 03:33

must resist the temptation.
CRI XLI Champ
centuries
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Brosstan » Oct 17. 2011, 06:49

Sasori wrote:Damn, horde? I am playing Alliance. Ill get a horde on there too, he can be my mole.

For those playing alliance I have a NE druid named Moonknight, my ACC name is Sanadan
I will only play Warsong, I don't even like 12X lvl speed even though it is veeery comfy for some one like me who doesn't have time to play that much

I will stalk you!
-Kraig7777
Brosstan
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby jesse lazo » Oct 17. 2011, 08:13

Sasori wrote:Damn, horde? I am playing Alliance. Ill get a horde on there too, he can be my mole.

You can take off 12x speed on their site. You have to sign into your account, go to the home page, around the middle right hand side there should be 5 small boxes. Click on each one to vote WoW-One as the best private server. Each vote is one vote point. 5 vote points is enough to change 12x to 1x. Then go to account panel, and special services then scroll down.
- CRI XXIII Champ
jesse lazo
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Sasori » Oct 27. 2011, 13:54

I now have a Hord Orc Warlock named McGarret :)

Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Next

Return to OFF TOPIC

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!