Whats up with Shane Carwin

Here you can write a detailed article on any MMA subject. Share MMA NEWS from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, MMAjunkie, ...

Re: Whats up with Shane Carwin

Postby jboneous » Mar 19. 2012, 00:15

Follow MMASHARE - Just enter your e-mail:
jyakin wrote:
jboneous wrote:
shooterkr wrote:
Isn't the point of this forum to discuss MMA questions and facts? If everyone just googled everything and didn't bother to ever ask questions then this forum would be pointless.

Nah, the only reason you posted in this thread is because I was a dick about it. This thread is really over and I don't think everyone should start a thread just because they have a lazy question about MMA..

EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!

FROM THIS MOMENT HENCEFORTH, NO QUESTIONS REGARDING FACTUAL DATA ON MMA SHALL BE TOLERATED ON THIS FORUM. IF THIS IS IGNORED, BE PREPARED TO SUFFER THE WRATH OF JBONEOUS.

:roll:

Wow all caps, you guys must be friends? I've seen lesser members get RAILED for better questions and nobody cared.
jboneous
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby jyakin » Mar 19. 2012, 00:34

Hahaha, hell no we're not friends.

My use of caps lock had more to do with sarcasm, and not so much with some ill-implied defense for Koney. Just wondering, do you think all questions on here should be purely subjective ones?

jyakin
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Location: In Brandao's corner, telling him that greatness lies but a few adjustments away...

Postby jboneous » Mar 19. 2012, 00:39

jyakin wrote:Hahaha, hell no we're not friends.

My use of caps lock had more to do with sarcasm, and not so much with some ill-implied defense for Koney. Just wondering, do you think all questions on here should be purely subjective ones?

Who said anything about factual or subjective questions? I'm just saying it was a dumb reason to start a whole thread for a simple question 30 seconds on google would have sufficed :lol:
jboneous
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby jyakin » Mar 19. 2012, 00:46

Well if most known factual data can be checked with google... :idea:

Then again, I must have read to much into your response. Yes, you're right. This was a dumb thread.
jyakin
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Location: In Brandao's corner, telling him that greatness lies but a few adjustments away...

Postby jboneous » Mar 19. 2012, 01:20

jyakin wrote:Well if most known factual data can be checked with google... :idea:

Then again, I must have read to much into your response. Yes, you're right. This was a dumb thread.

:lol: thank you, that's all I was saying. Although, I do understand people were more objecting to my dickish attitude than my point. Sorry I was in a particularly bad mood.
jboneous
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Labeouf » Mar 19. 2012, 01:31

heard he was trying to work on his cardio on a flight of stairs and got gassed and fell down

Labeouf
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Geoffrey Leonard » Mar 20. 2012, 14:10

MHz wrote:heard he was trying to work on his cardio on a flight of stairs and got gassed and fell down

must be another outbreak of lactic acidosis
I've been saying Overeem is Nr. 1 since the Brett Rogers fight.
Geoffrey Leonard
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Geoffrey Leonard » Mar 22. 2012, 15:35

Saku: here's another one. I make what is clearly one of the funniest jokes of all time, and no one bothers to answer :(
I've been saying Overeem is Nr. 1 since the Brett Rogers fight.
Geoffrey Leonard
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Buck Satan » Mar 22. 2012, 15:51

I can tell you he's being a baby about his twitter account.

https://twitter.com/#!/ShaneCarwin/status/182928985058066432
Buck Satan
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Previous

Return to MMA NEWS & Your Own Articles

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!