GOAT

(Serious MMA Videos) MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to source site!

GOAT

Postby phillyfan08 » Sep 29. 2012, 00:58

Follow MMASHARE - Just enter your e-mail:
phpBB [video]
phillyfan08
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: GOAT

Postby Allah » Sep 29. 2012, 02:46

phpBB [video]

Allah
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Koney » Sep 29. 2012, 04:21

karastrike wrote:
phpBB [video]

:(
"Right Cross! Right Cross! More crosses than there are in the Vatican!!"
Koney
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Johnny Denver » Sep 29. 2012, 09:06

I cannot imagine getting into a bareknuckle fight with Wanerlei and those big, meaty brickstones he has for hands. That had to really test you as a man. Back in the good ole days when you found out your opponent 12 hours before the fight LOL. That's fucking crazy.
"But I don't believe I'll pursue an acting career."
"I'm friends with many fighters...with Kevin Rodlebaum, Mark Coleman, Don Henderson...I'm quite friendly with George Barnett. We email each other a fair bit."-Fedor
Johnny Denver
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Gogh » Sep 29. 2012, 11:10

Johnny Denver wrote:I cannot imagine getting into a bareknuckle fight with Wanerlei and those big, meaty brickstones he has for hands. That had to really test you as a man. Back in the good ole days when you found out your opponent 12 hours before the fight LOL. That's fucking crazy.

yup :lol:

and if youre in a one night tournament you might have an hour or less to prepare for your next opponent. then another hour or less to prepare for the next opponent if you keep winning

wonder if we will ever see steel balls like that from top 10 fighters again?
based on skill set, jose aldo is the best p4p fighter in the world

"It’s a sport. Back in the UFC, when I was doing the UFC, when I was doing Pride, it was a fight. Now it’s a sport." - don frye
Gogh
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby eunuch » Sep 29. 2012, 11:52

lmao g.o.a.t.

they see me trollin
they hatin

And then he says, “Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shit,” and then he hung up the phone.
eunuch
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Johnny Denver » Sep 29. 2012, 12:00

Gogh wrote:
Johnny Denver wrote:I cannot imagine getting into a bareknuckle fight with Wanerlei and those big, meaty brickstones he has for hands. That had to really test you as a man. Back in the good ole days when you found out your opponent 12 hours before the fight LOL. That's fucking crazy.

yup :lol:

and if youre in a one night tournament you might have an hour or less to prepare for your next opponent. then another hour or less to prepare for the next opponent if you keep winning

wonder if we will ever see steel balls like that from top 10 fighters again?

It'll never happen again lol. Even Bas, years afterwards, said he was disgusted with the format and that noone in a legitimate sport should have to go through that. I am biased towards Bas, but I do keep in mind when you're a nobody, that is how it's done. Just like in comedy, you take jobs and gigs for a 5-10 minute set and get paid with nothing but food sometimes from the bar - you gotta' do what you gotta' do. It's also more FIGHT than SPORT at that point, so it's just simply different. Depends on what you like, and I think both formats have a place in the world. The K-1 Grand Prix I think blends the brutality of multiple-fights-in-one-night format with the integrity of a sport with rules and proper judging.

But there is a reason this footage is grainy, let's just say that haha.
"But I don't believe I'll pursue an acting career."
"I'm friends with many fighters...with Kevin Rodlebaum, Mark Coleman, Don Henderson...I'm quite friendly with George Barnett. We email each other a fair bit."-Fedor
Johnny Denver
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby ToughGuy » Oct 1. 2012, 02:24

Wanderlei is simply amazing. One of those guy who never paced himself and you could be 100% sure you are in for some wild shit as an observer of his fight.
ToughGuy
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby PrideFCfan » Oct 1. 2012, 13:05

I just finished watching Igor highlights too and man, fighting in a cage with fucking bare knuckles in one man tournaments.
"At the end of the day, I don’t give a crap who’s taking what. The steroids are not going to help them when I hit them. Take as much as you like, I don’t care." - Mark Hunt
PrideFCfan
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Return to MMA FIGHT VIDEOS & MORE

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!